1911Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was digging in the back of the safe and found this Colt Series 80 Lightweight Officers Model that Robbie Barrkman at Robar had done for me over 10years ago. For some reason I had thought I had sold it. Anyway, I thought I would pass on a pic.

NP3 finish,Wilson barrel & full length guide rod/reverse plug, stippled frontstrap,Wilson beavertail grip safety,Wilson trigger and PT bar-dot night sights.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Albert,

If you hadn't missed it for several years, send it to me and I will remind you from time to time that it is yours.:D

Great looking gun.

Chuck

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offers guys. I keep the handguns in racks. For some reason I had left it in the box. I have over 100 boxes stacked in the first safe(too small now). The handguns are in the 3 larger ones. After all this time if not seeing it I forgot about it. Thats what growing old does for you.

·
Registered
606 Posts
"Forgotten"?? Hey, I'm getting old too, but....., you've gotta be putting us on!

Seriously, is the frame NP3 treated as well as the slide? I was under the impression that alloy would not take to plating.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GCF- no I am not putting you on. I did forget about it. One of the medications I am on for Rhuematoid Arthritis causes memory loss.

The entire gun is in NP3 including internals.

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
to quote a friend of mine that was on the witness stand at a trial,

prosecutor "Mr. Friend, have you ever drank until you have blacked out?"

My Friend "Not that I remember...."

The entire court room including the judge errupted with laughter!:biglaugh:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I wish I had the same problem al Albert.

If you have only a couple of guns you don't forget one
To forget one you need al least a LOT of guns ;)
(or a bad memory :D )

Greetz
Péke

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
i will admit to the same problem, I found an Norinco SKS that was really nice, and i can't for the life of me remember when and where I bought it. :confused:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Here we have a 10 handgun limit, so i don't think it will happer here :(

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ummmmm, you did sell it.......to me........years ago.

Still waiting:D ;)

Nice piece of work BTW.

Saleen

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
Saleen said:
Ummmmm, you did sell it.......to me........years ago.

Still waiting:D ;)

Nice piece of work BTW.

Saleen
You mean he still hasn't sent that to you? Albert! This forum does not support that type of behaviour by it's members! Please send it to Saleen as he has assured me that he long ago paid you for this firearm!:D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am still waiting for the money! He promised it would be quick, but 10 years is rediculous!!!!!!:D

·
Banned
1,323 Posts
alright, I will buy into your story Albert, you guys need a mediator right now! Send me the gun until we can get this whole mess straightened out!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just in case the moderators can't see the sarcasm...

this is not negotiations for sale.

Saleen

1 - 18 of 18 Posts