1911Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I have found this Colt Delta Elite Gold Cup and the seller is willing to part with it for $1000! That seems to be a really good deal. I am tempted to pull the trigger as it looks to be in excellent shape.

Is this the price as outstanging as I think it is?

· Registered
9 Posts
I see them for that price every now and then. They seem to be around on gunsamerica.com.. But on the other hand if you have the money and you really really want it, do it. You only live once. Don't forget to field strip and inspect before buying. My 02 cents.

· Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pyunker45 said:
The picture is nice. Can you examine it or is it on an auction? Lately that would be a decent price.
I wish I could inspect it personally, but it is an internet buy. But the funny thing is that I have come to the realization that I seem to get better quality guns over the internet - I hate to admit how many lemons I have purchased at gun show over the years.

I'll see if he will give me a 3 day inspection.

· Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hate buy guns on the Internet. I was emailing the guy back and forth, and finally decide to buy it. I email him a few minutes later after our last correspondance - no response. I email him again this morning - no response. Called this afternoon - no return call.

I offer to overnight the money and FFL since I was off and now I cannot get in touch with him. I guess he is not hungry for the $.

Almost makes you want to :bawling:

Guess I will have to keep looking. Figured it was too good of a price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.