1911Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I purchased a Sig P365 on Saturday. I know plastic, but it's really nice. Anyway as I am going through all the crap they put in those plastic boxes I come across an ad that when joining USCCA at Platinum level or above Sig will give you 200 rounds ammo, USCCA is an organization that provides liability Ins and legal defense for it's member who are involved in a lawful armed encounter, to it's members. I did not see anything requiring a purchase. If interested

USCCA.com/SIGSAUERAMMO

Registered
I did not see anything requiring a purchase. If interested
I'll just leave the right here...馃槑

I authorize Delta Defense LLC to charge the credit or debit card on file and impose and collect the MSRP payment of $150.00 for the promotional item in the event that: 1) I cancel my USCCA Membership pursuant to the USCCA 365 day money back guarantee; and 2) I cannot show proof of purchase of a SIG SAUER firearm that was eligible for this offer.

Registered
USCCA is a damn joke. Get your own good lawyer and do your homework in doing so.
Exactly! If my butt gets in a sling, I won't be depending on a lawyer who'd be associated with such an outfit. I also don't take my legal advice from self-promoting, non-legally-trained seminar-giving/gunrag writing, hobbycop, chain-smoking, beer-swilling blowhards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts