1911Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy and fellow pistolsmith, Steve Morrison aka Strider came up with this idea

I have a *NEW* Alessi ACP holster here that needs another home. For the next 20 raffle tickets sold via PalPay I will do a mini raffle and give away the holster. Buy one ticket, buy 20 tickets. No matter. Next 20 tickets sold...on *PAYPAL only* I will give this holster away to someone in that lucky 20.

Holster is a right hand government model, black and for 1.25 or 1.5 inch belt! Value? $85
Need something different and I will order it from Lou. It will just take longer

PayPal reciever will be my email address, [email protected]

[This message has been edited by Dane Burns (edited 02-04-2001).]

·
Registered
302 Posts
Great holster here guys/gals*
Not to mention the quality, I can't get over how good it smells.

See, we're at this bar after a match. Of course you can't bring firearms in, but the rules DO allow holsters
(I was also too lazy to take it off) Before you know it, were comparing holsters on the table. When my Lou Alessi ACP came out, the game was over. It smells like a holster should!
Not like shoe shine.

I should say that it also houses my 1911 most excellently.

*(hmmm,..I wonder if we have any ladies on this board yet?)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Dane -

My entry is on the way via PayPal. I have been planning to wait until I got my bonus, but this put me over the edge. How many ticket have been sold over all?

Tony

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines...

[This message has been edited by whitebear (edited 02-04-2001).]

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Cool deal Dane... Not that I needed any further proding to buy some, but I would certainly take a couple more chances at the Big Prize along with a chance for one of Lou's rigs

Never win anything anyway, but what the heck

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'm so glad I didn't buy that 1.75" belt!

Paypal account activated, entry fee sent and verified. Win or not, I'm glad I finally got off the dime and did my part.

------------------
Steve "El Roto" G.

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have 8...EIGHT TOTAL tickets sold in this mini raffle!!!! Who is going to be next??? TWELVE more tickets to sell here!!!

Here is the holster in Shark trim! If I make the 20 tickets in the next 48 hours I will make the giveaway holster a SHARK trimmed one!! We need 12 more!!!

I came to this list at Brian's request when we had under 1000 members. I know there are a 1000 guys out their who got something from Brian for free. Here is a chance to get soemthing from me
Karmic pay back time guys!

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on guys and gals we are at 12...that is right! TWELVE tickets! 8, yes, EIGHT more to go for a shark trimmed holster!!

Who is next??? That is a $115 holster waiting for YOU

Dare I say one ofthe best if not the best concealment belt holster! Endorsed by anyone who actually paid full price for one
After all who do ya know that will admit to buying a holster they don't like?

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Bump...

Come on fella's, I'd like to win a shark trim rig, vut I'm already in trouble with the wife for buying 2 more

Only 8 more...

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Geez....What a Hassle!
I'd rather be gut-shot than wade through that mess again!!!
Crap! I'll get you a pigeon and send it that way next time....

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

MWLWN LABE!

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FIVE MORE!!

Just FIVE more tickets
Come one! Step right up here! Five more tickets will get you one cupie doll shark holster from LOU ALESSI!

How could anyone wear grass eater holsters made of only cowhide! I want mine to represent the wearer. Shark, they are MEAT eaters!

FIVE MORE

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK
Just to reel in the last five
The offer is now for ANY holster of choice from Alessi, with shark trim.

That is right...any holster Lou makes with shark trim to the winner of this 20 ticket mini raffle.....

You have a gun? Lou has a rig that will fit it! Come on you slackers..cough up the last 5 tickets!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dane,

Maybe I missed it, but how much are the tickets?

Tom
Mesa, AZ

------------------
Pro-gun, hetrosexual, voting, taxpayer.
"I love the plate racks, plate racks are my friend" Overheard at Montrose

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JUST
ONE more ticket!!!!

One more and I'll draw for the holster!

A LOU ALESSI **dbl special custom** hand made piece of ART! Made specifically for YOUR personal blaster with shark trim!

So who is this 20th... $50 ticket.... going to be for!

·
Banned
802 Posts
I'll take the last ticket, Dane.
I will go to Paypal now and forward the funds.

------------------
DVC,
Sean

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DONE!

I'll draw later this evening and let all of you know who won the Alessi (dbl cool, secret, ninja, shark trim, art piece) holster of their choice

Thanks very much!

Next week we'll do this again at the general forum site

NOW! Who needs some grips?

·
Banned
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wanted to thank everyone who played in this 20 person mini raffle. All of those who bought tickets this time are still capable of winning something in the March 15th drawing!!

More mini raffles to come and the big drawings later!!

The winner is

RDye

Always good karma to already own a BCP

1 - 20 of 20 Posts