1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's is going on all the threads about the forum going off-line are getting closed. Even our Mod's have no clue as to what is happening? It would be nice if our Adminstrator would informe us of what is going on, if there is such a person??? I sure that this thread will get closed or deleted......... So say good-by 1911 forum!
Chief

·
Premium Member
20,402 Posts
It would put me in a permanent state of depression! I hope there is simply a lack of communication. I've always been a financial supporter, and will continue. I love this forum, and would hate to see anything happen to it!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AZ Husker said:
It would put me in a permanent state of depression! I hope there is simply a lack of communication. I've always been a financial supporter, and will continue. I love this forum, and would hate to see anything happen to it!
AZ, Lack of information is no information!!!!!!!!! It would be great if our Admin just came out and informed all the members of this forum just what is happening
with the forum going off-line ie hackers, bad servers, lack of funds ect!!!
Chief

·
Premium Member
20,402 Posts
I agree Chief. This has been my favorite gun forum for years!

·
Administrator
73,786 Posts
These forums get locked because there is nothing new to report. Even the moderators have no clue what is going on. If and when we finally hear something you can bet it'll be passed along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.