1911Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

Interesing! There are still quite a bit of meat in the slide they can take out in order to keep it as light as possible.

[This message has been edited by Wit (edited 10-01-2001).]

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
We have a winner in the UGLY GUN contest.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
MOLON LABE
Leonidas c 480 BC
FFF

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Looks like something that a villian from a super hero comics would be carrying

------------------
"You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty..we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending something. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I'd prefer you just said thank you and wen on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!" Col. Nathan R. Jessep

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah I'd agree. I'd rank that one up not only as an ugly gun, but one of the top choices of how to not customize one. To each their own I guess, but... you wouldn't catch me using it (reminds me of those toy guns ya used to see in the store, before the gov't made them all bright orange, and other hidious colors).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts