1911Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my wish. I just purchased a 10mm longslide from Bob. My question is - should I have him change out the mainspring housing for a matte stainless magwell to match the other stainless parts. Opinions please.:D :D :biglaugh:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Personally I like it just the way it is. Congrats on a fine pistol my friend!!!!:rock:

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
First, congrats on the purchase, Second, I'd go with the change to stainless I think it's a great look, just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
CONGRADULATIONS on the new Fusion X10 HUNTER!!:rock:

Well I am partial to the SS Magwell - it gives it a really nice contrast to the grips and the black oxide finish. Have Bob put some Magwell grips on it regardless.

He has some awesome red cocobolo and white cocobolo - smooth or checkered.

LOOK GREAT EITHER WAY.

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to end things I went with the brushed stainless magwell. Will post pics in another thread when the pistol arrives in a week or two. Thanks to those who replied.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Sorry I'm a little slow, but good choice, go with the magwell. To me, they don't look finished without one

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Good Choice!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
Old-lefty, have you put in an order with Bob for my 10MM Longslide for Christmas!!!!!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Auto Mag

Not A 10mm But A 9mm Longslide::biglaugh: :D :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
5,401 Posts
old-lefty said:
Auto Mag

Not A 10mm But A 9mm Longslide::biglaugh: :D :biglaugh:
For me!!!!!!!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Are you getting a 9MM longslide????????:rock: :rock: That would be a real nice pistol!!!:rock:

·
Registered
7,459 Posts
Get both, then you can change back and forth as your mood dictates. Tracy

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Auto Mag
YEPPERS - getting the 9mm longslide - would have had it this next week if my daughters engine had not blown up. Daughters!!!!! :barf: (mine anyway - never checks the oil) well guess what - no engine - no money and no credit and a big cry "oh dad what am I to do!!!!!:bawling:

So she now has a 2003 Honda Civic. With my down payment and my co-sign. She better not miss a payment!!!!

So now I have to wait til middle of Dec. to get my Christmas present to ME:rock:

·
Premium Member
5,511 Posts
Thank you very much and I hope she realizes that fact as well:rock: :scratch:

·
Registered
34 Posts
old-lefty said:
Auto Mag
YEPPERS - getting the 9mm longslide - would have had it this next week if my daughters engine had not blown up. Daughters!!!!! :barf: (mine anyway - never checks the oil) well guess what - no engine - no money and no credit and a big cry "oh dad what am I to do!!!!!:bawling:

So she now has a 2003 Honda Civic. With my down payment and my co-sign. She better not miss a payment!!!!

So now I have to wait til middle of Dec. to get my Christmas present to ME:rock:
LOL! Been there, done that........TWICE!:dope:

You'll live, probably. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts