1911Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fusion Firearms – Custom Build Update – 9mm

From Bob’s Bench, Here is a unique example of one of our Fusion Pro-Series 1911 Pistols in 9mm with French border cut in combination with a “Press-Check” Cut. This pistol also came with options such as our Diamond line top slide serrations, Novak style adjustable rear sight with fiber optic front, Checkered Front strap and back-strap, Mag-Well and our Ranger Cut checkered red cocobolo hand select grips. As with all our builds, a Complete Action job, Reliability job, tuning and testing all come standard.

For more Fusion Eye Candy, Tech-tips, Give-A-Ways, Flash sales and 1911 enjoyment, continue to follow Bob’s bench at Fusion Firearms and Robert Serva, Facebook, We are also cranking up our Blog on the fusionfirearms.com website which will include an array of posts on tech-tips, Custom kit builds and fun 1911 projects. Keeping the craft alive; have a great day and enjoy this Super Build.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I finally get to put this amazing gun through its paces. I'll be using it in an all steel match this Sunday. As this thing has beem flawless and laser been accurate I'm sure I'll do well. I'll keep you posted on the results.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Congratulations and good luck with you new Fusion 9mm - it looks outstanding.

And good luck in the match.

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks again for the super comments. This was a super nice recipe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts