1911Forum banner

Future Dan Wesson product suggestion

18K views 152 replies 93 participants last post by  Ruger45LC 
#1 ·
Keith, in case you see this, you know what would be an awesome final touch to your already terrific lineup?

A 4-inch bull barrel 1911. If you added that to everything else you already make, I don't think I'd ever have to even look at another 1911 manufacturer again.

Just think of it: a Wilson Professional, but by Dan Wesson. And you wouldn't have to mortgage your firstborn to own it!

#18 ·
Make that full length dust cover 4 inch , railed .

#7 ·
i love the cco but not the scalloped front strap/mainspring housing. I like the valkyre but not the cuts in the end of the slide.. Can we get a cco with 25 lpi checkering and all black small parts, trigger, barrel bushing, hammer, saftey, slide stop, and grip saftey?

winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!

#10 ·
Long Slide would be fun.

#27 ·
What would be a "must have" would be a blued Commander with an adjustable rear sight and a magwell. An adjustable works best with the astigmatism, which is why I have my Silverback.

Great idea for a thread, by the way.

#29 ·
I usually start a thread like this every year but I hadn't gotten around to it this year...Just too busy. Thank you for starting one. I always love to hear what our customer really want, rather than "guessing" based on currant trends.

#30 ·
MORE Production of Existing Models, great lineup already......I live in FL, near Tampa, and almost no DWs to be found. Very few 9mm models when I do find them.

The two I have, a Valor in .45 and a PM 40, are some of my favorite 1911s and would like to add a full sized 9mm too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.