1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read the rules i hope this lands in the right spot and conforms. Life long buddy of mine brother passed away recently, USMC Vietnam Vet and he found an assortment of 1911 parts stored away. No lowers. After lurking on here for awhile, you folks seem squared away so if i could ask for some valuation advice?
Behind curtain number 1 G (small ?) With hp interlaced on top of barrel. No .45 auto on side. L an G look good but I'm no expert. The goal will be to sell parts to buy him a 80 series 1911 and have it with his brothers and father's name (Battle of the Bulge). Says he would like a 9mm version...neither here nor there. I appreciate any advice in advance. Pics on the way...confounded tablet.

·
Administrator
73,072 Posts
A clean interlaced HP barrel can easily run a few hundred dollars. I suggest putting all of these parts on eBay and letting the free market do its magic. Trust me, I've never seen anything on eBay sell for a lowball amount.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks to whoever moved these

To the proper forum. I found this once and lost it. See small stroke post earlier:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts