1911Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
My revo game guns.

Before 8 shots was legal, the 625 was the winning gun. The last year that I shot the 625 I was using 45 GAP ammo and 185-200 gn plated round nose.

Now days with 8 shots being legal, the 625 is pretty much dead in IPSC and it looks like it will also die in IDPA. Below is one of my 929s. Right now the softest ammo I have used and still get good accuracy is plated 165s and Titegroup. I still have my 627s, but am enjoying the 929 so much they are gathering dust.

·
Super Moderator
7,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Two of my 22 game rifles.

S&W PC M&P-15/22 with a PRI handguard and Troy iron sights. I mainly use it for Steel Challenge which is why I added a brake to help out the timers picking up shots.

Below that is my Sportsmans Team Challenge 10-22. Tactical Solutions receiver, B&C Stock, Kidd trigger, Lilja barrel, JET Integral suppressor and Leupold 6.5-20 scope.

·
Super Moderator
7,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #52 (Edited)
A friend of mine took some time away from the Olympic Training Center to come down to my match this Saturday.

This is Sarah MFB shooting my LaRue OBR chambered in 6 Grendel with a 4-16 S&B on top. Small targets for the match were a 3x5 and 5 inch steel plate off sticks, a pack, a 55 gallon barrel and prone at 300 yards. This was her first time shooting a match like this and her first time shooting this rifle. She ended up tied for second place.

·
Registered
42 Posts
EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited in .40 S&W for USPSA Limited

EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Match in .40 S&W for USPSA Limited

EAA/Tanfoglio Witness Elite Limited Pro in 9mm for IDPA ESP and Steel Challenge

CZ 75B Stainless Limited Edition in 9mm for USPSA Production and IDPA SSP (I occasionally CCW this one too)

Springfield Trophy Match in .45 ACP for USPSA SS and IDPA CDP

·
Registered
10 Posts
A friend of mine took some time away from the Olympic Training Center to come down to my match this Saturday.

This is Sarah MFB shooting my LaRue OBR chambered in 6 Grendel with a 4-16 S&B on top. Small targets for the match were a 3x5 and 5 inch steel plate off sticks, a pack, a 55 gallon barrel and prone at 300 yards. This was her first time shooting a match like this and her first time shooting this rifle. She ended up tied for second place.

Top flight Olympic shooters are ZEN masters of fundamentals.

They can pretty much pick up any other gun games and do it (very) well, even on their first try.

All that from playing with "tricked out" Uber-modified Fiffy Euro Target .22 rifles or pistols youtube keyboard Ninjas can't stop ragging on.

AM I surprised?

Nope.

:rolleyes: :D

It's always the Indian and NOT the arrow. :)

Great shooting and congrats !

41 - 60 of 98 Posts