1911Forum banner

Gamers, we need you!

1935 Views 26 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  ScorpioVI
Gamers, we need you!. I'll be hosting a game of Half-Life on our new server this Saturday night at ~10:00PM Eastern. We will most likely be playing Day of Defeat mod for Half-Life. However, Counter-Strike and TFC are also possibilities. I want to put our new server through a vigorous stress test before moving the forums this weekend and I can't think of a better way :)

Server IP: 216.40.250.37

Jason

[This message has been edited by Jason (edited 12-07-2001).]
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Premium Member
4,981 Posts
How will you ID the game server? Will it have 1911forum in the title? I would like to play on Saturday if possible for me. Thanks for a greast forum!

------------------
"Double-action in an auto pistol seems to me an ingenious solution to a non-existent problem." -Jeff Cooper G&A mag Oct. 1973

· Registered
118 Posts
I'd play, but I can't find my doggone Half-Life CD case with the key in it. I upgraded my PC and went to Windows 2000 last month and I just about tore my house apart looking for that one CD. I haven't been able to play Counter-STrike in a month!

------------------
~ ScorpioVI
http://tacticalpursuits.com

· Registered
1,030 Posts
I was playing Counter-strike (www.youngguns.org) but lately I been playing Return to Castle Wolfentstein.

PS whats the port # for the server?

[This message has been edited by Lupey (edited 12-07-2001).]

· Registered
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, it looks like many of you favor Counter-Strike, so we'll play that first.

Server name will be "1911 CS 1.3" on standard port 27015. The server should be up sometime around 10PM Eastern Saturday.

If you need the latest version of HL (1108) or the Counter-Strike mod (1.3) go here:

http://www.redphive.org/files.php

See you guys there!

Jason

[This message has been edited by Jason (edited 12-07-2001).]

· Registered
684 Posts
"Firearms" is another cool Half-Life mod. You get to use a huge variety of realistic guns.

[This message has been edited by GI-45 (edited 12-08-2001).]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.