1911Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been browsing this forum for a while now figuring out more things about my Dan Wesson CBOB and I've been trying to find a great IWB holster for it. Regardless of what gun I have, I keep on going back to Garrity's holsters, as I have a in-conspicuous for my little S&W MP9c that I love.

I want to give Mark some more money in exchange for one of his beautiful in-cognito deluxe IWB holsters but I can't seem to get in contact with him. Calling, emailing...nothing.

I'm not trying to call him out, I'm just wondering if anyone knows him since he has been on this forum before.

I'm sure being a LEO has something to do with the the lack of follow up or maybe he doesn't make holsters anymore

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
As far as I know he is still making holsters. His dept was way understaffed, and he was putting in some very long hours. I have not talked to him in a while, but I would suggest an email and a follow up call...and a bit of a wait : )

·
Registered
198 Posts
I too was having trouble with contacting him a couple of months back. Kept trying and finally got through with an e-mail. He was having some e-mail/server problems that weren't on his end and also a lot of overtime at his regular job as 5Shot mentioned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts