1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, for along time I would clean Mrs. SamColtFan's pistols after we would go out to the range. Well, today we spent some time teaching her how to field strip and clean her nickel Browning BDA-380. She really had a great time and actually appreciated her pistol more now that she has seen the inner workings of this fine machine. It's really great to have a wife who really appreciates my hobby, which looks to be also turning into her hobby. If you're still cleaning your wife's firearms, take some time to really get her involved. You won't be sorry.

Regards,
Sam

[This message has been edited by SamColtFan (edited 10-26-2001).]

·
Registered
323 Posts
It hardly seems worth the risk. My wife might want me to have a great appreciation for my laundry.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well as I already to the laundry for the house, I insisted that my wife learn how to clean her handgun. She even has her own cleaning kit :)

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
You guys have it all wrong...

I need to figure out how to get my wife to clean ALL MY guns, and do ALL the Reloading while I am at work, so that I can go shoot after work

Short of that, she can clean her's, but there's not much about the inner workings of her to admire, after all, it's just a plastic, safe-action style 9mm, after the slide comes off, there's not much else to do but swab the barrel

·
Registered
254 Posts
I like that plan Jaydee.. just I have to get her back to the range first... I shoot, kids shoot, she's the only hold out... and she used to shoot alot before the dependent units came along... but I have a plan.. I think, if my son decides to shoot IDPA with me this weekend, I'm gonna take her along with the pretense of watching "our" son.. hehehe.. I'll let ya know how it goes...

mavrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts