1911Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Gotta go with the dillon 550. I put off buying one for years because of the price then kicked myself in the ass when they went up a hundred bucks. I found one used in new condition for $225 and I love it. It's well worth the investment and their warranty is great.

I just tested a load today that I'm going to try in ppc. 185 gr lswc,3.8 gr clays,9lb recoil spring. They go pop pop pop and group tight tight tight. You can also use a 200 gr bullet if you want.

------------------
Gun crontrol is being able to hit what you aim at
NRA Life Member
Hunter for life
Biker for life

·
Registered
98 Posts
Buy a Rockchucker. Dilloms are intersting machines but they have so many wierd little parts there is no way your great-grandchildren will be able to use it like they will the RCBS.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Reloading pistol rounds one at a time is a chore. A Progressive press is the way to go. When it comes to progressive presses, the only choice one has to make is, "Which Dillon do I want?"

I have a 20+ year old Dillon I inherited from my father, and he originally bought it used. The folks at Dillon have NEVER hassled me or given me grief when I have had questions or problems. They simply ask where they need to send the parts. This kind of service is well worth the few extra bucks. Buy a Dillon. Period.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts