1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experince w/one?Bought one today one a whim at a good price.I have to go to MS to work for a few weeks and figured I'd take it w/me.1911tuner is gonna check over for me,if it's not 100%,I guess I'll take my xd.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Here's mine, modified slightly for carry!!! Great gun, accurate and fun to shoot.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have the same gun. I replaced the sights which have no relation to reliability and use CCM magazines and it is 100% good to go. You got a great little gun.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Took it to 1911tuner this morning,he said the extractor was out of spec,put a colt one in it,said the factory mag which has the dimple way back on it,had a little trouble feeding the first round,but his mag was good to go.He said it ejects pretty much straight up-but nothing major function wise.Does anyone know where you can get a spare recoil rod assy?Oh,paid 390.00 for it new,even it requires a little more tweaking don't figured I got hurt too bad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
new gun

Just brought one about 2 months ago and it has always jammed. Contacted s.a. and said they would make it shoot whatever ammo I wanted. Shot it some more because someone said it needed to be broke in but fought it at the range with a jam almost every shot. Called back again and they said they would remedy the problem. I hope so, otherwise it is a one shot automatic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts