1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy cats! I got some ultra green glow-in-the-dark from Glow, Inc, dabbed some dots on my sights, charged briefly with a flashlight, and, whoa! Amazingly bright! They say the formula will glow all night, and I will test that. It would be too cool to be able to charge up your sights before an evening out and know they'll be glowing if you need them. Yeah, I'll admit it, I'm too cheap to have night sights installed, but this stuff is great. Check them out at http://www.glowinc.com/

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charge time on Glow Inc

I just got the small bottle of ultra green. Charged the paint on the sights around 10, it was glowing strong at 2:30, still glowing at 5, tho not as strong. I wouldn't use this stuff as an alternative to night sights, but for those who have fixed sights on various guns, it can be fun to experiment with.

M

·
0 Posts
$30 doesn't sound like all that much fun for a small bottle of Glow paint. Would much more fun spending the $30 on ammo if you catch my drift.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Let's see, you are betting that the paint will continue to work just like it did when you first painted it, and that it will not wear off, AND that you will remember to charge it before you go out, for long enough, every time you go out, even if just for a moment?

OK, just remember - all your betting is YOUR LIFE!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts