1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went back to the range last nite and ran 200 more rds. thru my SA Combat ss. still won't feed properly and still hittin' me in the head with brass. I noticed my hits were off, looked down and the rear sight had moved. Grabbed it, and could move it back and forth, this is not good. Called SA today and complained, they said, "send it back". They're going to go over it, can't wait to see how it runs when they're done.

·
Registered
6,525 Posts
Feed and brass issues can be the caused by the same source -- extractor tension needs tweaked. Rear site is easy to fix. They will take care of you.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
Went back to the range last nite and ran 200 more rds. thru my SA Combat ss. still won't feed properly and still hittin' me in the head with brass. I noticed my hits were off, looked down and the rear sight had moved. Grabbed it, and could move it back and forth, this is not good. Called SA today and complained, they said, "send it back". They're going to go over it, can't wait to see how it runs when they're done.
Bummer, but you should get a fine functioning gun back from them. Keep us psosted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts