1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Dealer cost from Accusport (depending on your dealer's relationship with that supplier) is about 659. After markup and shipping, one can usually pick one up for around 750. I'm getting one for seven hundred even. Supposed to have already HAD it.

Growwwwwl....

****EDIT**** Changed my order yesterday. Getting a newly rollmarked '91A1 instead. Excited? You bet!

[This message has been edited by Inspector Harry Callahan (edited 10-05-2001).]

·
Registered
86 Posts
Are you sure you want a full size XSE??? I have an all stainless commander that I could make you a heck of a deal on???

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Then there are those brand new XSE Stainless Lightweight Commanders.....

Warmly, Col. Colt

"Beware of Counterfeits & Patent Infringements"

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Col, didn't see your post before I placed mine. Got one of these XSE lightweights yesterday and it is flat ass beautiful. Has to be one of the greatest carry guns of all time. Got a stl Trophy at the same time, but there is just something mystical about Colts Commander. Thrilled that they have brought it back out.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Col Colt,

I am looking for a Full Size Stainless Lightweight. Do you or anyone know if they are offering the Lightweight in other than the Commander model?

I was looking at a Kimber CDP Full Size Lightweight, but I would definately consider a Colt if they had it...

·
Registered
892 Posts
Sorry,

I forgot to ask the Commander specs. Is that a 4" Barrel on a Full Size frame? If so...that might do if they don't have a XSE full size lightweight. Anyone know the weight and dimensions?

Col132, post pictures!!!

Colt doesn't have any of this stuff on their site. If it weren't for this forum, I wouldn't have even known they were an option!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nismofun, I paid $799 for mine, but that's considered "full boat" in my neighborhood. The gun went on sale a few months later at the same shop for something like $740, but I don't see too many of them. BTW, I order Trijicons and a Videcki short trigger for mine. It's carried in a Blade Tech concealex (straight drop, which I love) belt holster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts