1911Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I click on a post it never takes me to the beginning and puts me toward the end of the post and I have to either read backwards or keep hitting the previous button over and over.
How can I get to the top first.

·
Super Moderator
14,847 Posts
If you click on the thread title it will take you to Post #1 of that thread.
If you click on the "down" arrow to the immediate left of the thread title, it will take you to the first post since you last logged onto the Forum.
If you click on the "right" arrow in the column to the right of the thread title, it will take you to the LAST post in the thread.
You can hover your cursor over any of those spots to see where it will take you.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently that don’t work if your on a iphone. There are no arrows and if you click the title it still takes you way down the list

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
Hey,

Go to your settings - edit options - Thread Display Mode - and then change the thread display mode to newest first.

Niall
I don't see any of that, have a pic?

·
Super Moderator
14,634 Posts
I do:

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
a pic of the settings page ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,634 Posts
I have the "Focused Reading Mode" enabled to see the right side of the screen, but as far as I know you have to be a premium member to enable it. Hopefully the tech staff will come in here and verify that.

That option is in your account settings, preferences.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
I have the "Focused Reading Mode" enabled to see the right side of the screen, but as far as I know you have to be a premium member to enable it. Hopefully the tech staff will come in here and verify that.

"premium" member to get a setting of ascending or descending list?
This is already too complicated. The old forum was better.

·
Administrator
882 Posts
Every time I click on a post it never takes me to the beginning and puts me toward the end of the post and I have to either read backwards or keep hitting the previous button over and over.
How can I get to the top first.
When you click on the title of the thread, it will take you to the 1st unread (by you) post.

Navigating Thread Listing

• Clicking the thread title will take you to where you left off, the 1st unread post.
  • Clicking the timestamp below the title will take you to the 1st post of the thread.
  • Clicking the timestamp above the last poster user takes you to the last (newest) post.

- Cricket

·
Administrator
882 Posts

Focused reading mode is a premium feature.

- Cricket

1 - 11 of 11 Posts