·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
579 Posts
MarkW said:
I think there are better choices out there.
Amen!! You spent how much on that gun and you want to carry it in $20 holster :eek: ? I have owned UM holsters and they are not very concealable. If this is going to be a carry pistol, you need a good quality holster AND belt. You'll find many quality holster makers in the links section.

·
Premium Member
20,434 Posts
Dress your pistol in quality leather that was formed only for that one model. Those $25 holsters are the most expensive on earth.

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
Most of us here prefer quality leather for several reasons;
1) Fit, a good holster fits the gun it was intended for. Tight enough to hold, free enough to allow for a clean draw.
2) Concealibility, quality holsters comform to the body and carry the gun so that it also practically molds to the body.
3) Comfort, you barely notice that your even carrying with a good holster, I was amazed the first time I wore one.
4) Gun freindly, a custom fit holster will minimze any wear on your gun by not allowing it to rub inside the holster.

These are a few of my reasons for using quality leather. In my opinon it is well worth the WAIT and really don't cost much more. I have holsters from 3 different custom makers and am very happy with a 3, Alessi, SPARKS and Brommerland. There are many more makers out there that I have read glowing reports on but do not own one, yet. I hope this helps you....Sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts