1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a lot of really nice holsters on this forum for 1911's. But does anyone make a quality lined leather holster for it's little brother, the .380 Govt. model? I'm starting a project of building a .380 for my carry gun, but the only holster I can find is my Desantis nylon IWB. (came with the gun when I bought it, and iot has been hell on the finish) Would like a IWB or SOB type.
Thanks to all.
Scott.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
You might consider the Alessi Talon plus. I carry my Kahr P9 in one, and find it most comfortble, hardly notice the gun is there.

Just about all manufacturer's who make holsters for the 1911's make stuff for the Colt .380 as well...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
You might also contact Milt Sparks about a good rig. They're great guys to do business with and can help you decide on the right holster.

Mac

·
Registered
285 Posts
Rafter S makes these in the open top style .

------------------
S.L. Caldwell
Leathercrafter
Rafter S Gunleather 417-277-5636
www.raftersgunleather.com

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Dear Scott,

Kydex holsters are easy on a gun's finish much easier to keep clean than leather. Dave Elderton at KyTac makes them for your pistol. I'm pretty sure that he makes them in two thicknesses also. You can check them out at http://members.aol.com/KYTAC/ and if you have any questions his email is [email protected] . Stay safe, Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts