1911Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good online dealer for holster's such as Bianchi, Galco, Milt Sparks? I need to get a leather belt holster for my 1911 quick like.Thanks!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, appreciate the help. I ended up going to Wild Bills, he had the items I needed in stock. I hate rushing things like this but I had to ahve a rig quick. Thanks again!

------------------
The only thing neccessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I tried to order a rig from Wild Bill's four years ago. The whole experience almost ruined me as far as custom holster makers go.

It's funny that he had just what you wanted in stock. Back then he said that he would never keep any gear in stock. His goods were made one at a time, as ordered. A true custom shop!

Of course, he also said on three different occasions that he had shipped my rig, when had not. Live and Learn I guess.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wild Bill's update

Well, looks Like Mr. Mcgrubbs was right. I have been waiting over 2 months now for my rig but no word. When I placed my order, I asked them if they had any in stock and was told they had Gunshow samples that would fit my gun so no wait. I placed my order and nothing. My CC was charged when I placed the order(oct.28). I emailed them after a while and they replied it would take 6-8 weeks from time of order. I emailed back asking aobut the gunshow samples they had commented on and never heard anything back. I sent another email 2 days ago..again no word. Guess i will just wait and see! :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Try Lightning Arms Sports [email protected] or call 503-643-8198 between 6:00am-7:00am PST or 5:00pm-10:00pm PST they carry Milt Sparks and keep them in stock. They offer a no BS money back gurantee. Had my VMII in 5 days!

·
Registered
624 Posts
P-7, Try www.rfholsters.com
They carry Desantis, Galco, Fobus, and Alessi. They have a very good stock of every maker mentioned in stock and ready to ship.
If they don't have it they will advise how long it will take for delivery. In our case, since 9/11 we have been backed up aproximately 10 weeks, and I think most of the other makers are too.
Lou

·
Super Moderator
13,635 Posts
PM7:
Just call Lou Alessi directly, he's a great guy to deal with.
You can also talk to Tony Kanaley and the folks at Milt Sparks, they can help you too. Allan Yoast is a distributor for Milt Sparks, his email is, [email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts