1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a local shop with an ad in today's paper for $649.49 for a Smith 1911, is this good for this pistol?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Price

From what I've seen that is a real good price. The lowest I've seen in the stores is $679. If you are serious about buying I wouldn't hesitate.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good price for $650. Rarely less than $700 in my neck of the woods. Wonder how much their scandium-bodied Commander-sized 1911 will cost, though?

·
Registered
87 Posts
ronceguera said:
Good price for $650. Rarely less than $700 in my neck of the woods. Wonder how much their scandium-bodied Commander-sized 1911 will cost, though?
Do you know when this gun is supposed be out? Have you seen any info or a picture of it? I like this gun, but I am also considering a smaller version. Let me know if you have any info, plz.

Thanks,

·
Registered
96 Posts
tl511 said:
Do you know when this gun is supposed be out? Have you seen any info or a picture of it? I like this gun, but I am also considering a smaller version. Let me know if you have any info, plz.

Thanks,
No I don't tl511, sorry. But don't worry, keep perusing this forum and I'm sure someone will let us know as soon as they have more concrete information. If S&W keeps build quality as good as their scandium-bodied wheelguns, I would definitely consider it. Now if only they would get rid of the fugly front serrations and change their billboard-sized font on the slide to something a little more discreet....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts