1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a source and price for the Gordon Davis "Taylor Omega" holster. I saw a used one for sell on this site, and tried DAVISLEATHER.com but it didn't connect. Does anyone have a Ph# for them? Thanks.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I used that holster for 15 years as a carry holster (plainclothes LEO). Great holster. The threads and leather finally gave up the ghost & started coming apart. But I would buy another in a minute. Its that good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Davis T-Omega

I just bought one off of E-bay but have not yet received it. It is marked as a 13450-6. Looks just like a 14450 from the web site and the price was right on it.

I think the Davis 15450 CV-Omega looks like a more straight drop compared to the muzzle forward of the T-Omega, and appears to be a fine holster as well, I may order one for daily carry.

Here is a link to a similar styled Bianchi model 52 with a good price as well. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=22701&sspagename=STRK:MEBWA:IT&rd=1

I can't find the Bianchi listed on the web and it appears to be out of production.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts