1911Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had to tell someone about my new gun. So I hope you guys dont mind. I got a Bersa thunder lite 380 at Gander Mt for $199. I know you get what you pay for, but I have read a lot of good things about this gun. I hope to give this gun a hard workout over the next year or so. I am looking forward to seeing what this gun can take. Anyone else have this gun? What do you think about it? Thanks for your time, Jared

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Any day when you get a new gun is a GOOD day!

Congrats! I hear great things about those Bersas. They seem to be a great value.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
My pal at work has the Bersa .380 as well, his has the "pimp gun" gold accents on his, he has shot the gun about 400 times and he hasnt had a single jam or FTF FTE anything. I keep telling him he needs to get a cleaning kit for his only gun, he still hasnt cleaned it yet...stoopid

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I have a pair of Series 95 (smae gun, earlier name) Bersas, one in .32 and the other in .380.

They have both been good guns for me.

Congrats.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I carry a Bersa Thunder almost every day. I thought I was hoodwinked into buying one from my dealer, and was a little skeptical, but the gun is excellent, never had a problem, it shoots great and it feels great in my hand.

I have the nickel version, and it ran me about $220.

I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts