1911Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is WOW! I never new what I was missing. I received the E2e executive model as a birthday gift. I can't believe how bright this thing is. I'm used to my old 2 AA maglite. This thing is at least as bright as the 4D cell maglite I keep in my truck. The most amazing thing is that there are no rings or dark spots in the light. Just one perfect spot of bright white.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I've got a ton of flashlights. I carry an E1 every day during the work-week. I try and carry an E1e or E2e on the weekends.

I also leave an E2 in my jacket pocket, and a G2 in the glove-box. An M3 on the night-stand next to my .45.

I carry an A2 when I'm camping. I also stuck a Brinkman Legend in my fiancé's car glove-box. They're very nice for $20.

Some other "fun" flashlights include the Mr. Bulk "Space Needle II" (5w LED, 3x123A in a Mag 2C) and you can simply swap out the bulb in a Mag 2C with a 5-cell bulb and 3x123A. That really works amazingly well.

Mike

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats azeeb!
I "saw the light" and got my first Surefire e2e last week. Amazing litttle
machines. Mine's been in my pocket since I got it. I lurked on the flashlight forums
for a while before I decided on the e2e.

Watch out for those guys though
(flashaholics they call themselves) they'll
have you spending all your gun money on lights;)
Frank

·
Registered
20 Posts
I too have been really pleased with my Surefire. I carry an M4 on duty and although I seldom need the actual power of it, I can illuminate objects quite well from 100 yards. These things really do make a nice weapon...can really stun someone when shined in the eyes.
Anyone interested in a pretty good deal on one should check out...

www.botachtactical.com

PS I am not affilliated with Botach, just passing along a good web store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts