1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot a friends Springfield a couple of weeks ago! I have never owned a 1911, but now I'm jonesin for one=). Does anyone know where I can pick up a Springfield ultra compact for carry? I'm looking to spend as little as possible (I'm in college and on a tight budget). I don't care if the gun is new or used . Thanks for the help! By the way, I live in Orlando Florida

[This message has been edited by o-town (edited 04-30-2001).]

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Yes its me! cobraman of TFL. That was my Springfield Champion o-town shot.
Why the Ultra Comapact? I dont think its that much easier to conceal and its more difficult to shoot well.
Start going to the Gun shows at the the Fairgrounds and look at www.gunsamerica.com
East Orange will do the transfer for you if you find one out of state.

·
Registered
59 Posts
o-town, Check with Universal Weapons on O.B.T. just south of Central Florida Parkway.
I traded in a V10 Ultra Compact to them for a full size loaded about a month ago.
Good luck Stu Gotts

·
Registered
224 Posts
O-town, Stu knows what hes talking about. Universal Weapons is a great place to get one and Mike was really helpful when I purchased my last two guns. You can also check with Als Army Navy Surplus On Altamonte Drive or East Orange Shooting Sports on Gardner St.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I shoot at East Orange. I recently bought my FEG Mark II AP .380 there. I don't think their prices are as good as some prices I have heard of in other states

1 - 7 of 7 Posts