1911Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son's a lot more hardy than I am, so I wasn't there from 6am this morning (in 30 degree weather) to get a book autographed. But I did drive over a little before she got there and managed to get a handshake and a couple of pics while she worked the line going in. Be still my beating heart.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
No kidding?? Tell her I'm available for lunch, I can be there in 20 minutes. :D
Don't you wish :biglaugh:

She is one hot momma!

I wonder what her future plans really are.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
No kidding?? Tell her I'm available for lunch, I can be there in 20 minutes. :D
Back off, Jim!:mad:
That's my honeybunch!

·
Premium Member
15,298 Posts

She is one hot momma!

I'm sad to see she's only giving Texas 1 stop on the tour, but then again, who cares as long as her first ex-husband and my first ex-wife stay out of our way. :D

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
I'm sad to see she's only giving Texas 1 stop on the tour, but then again, who cares as long as her first ex-husband and my first ex-wife stay out of our way. :D
You just won't quit, will ya'?
She's mine, I tell ya"....MINE!!!:biglaugh:

·
Banned
1,836 Posts

She is one hot momma!

Please just tell me she's sitting out the 2012 election. While I like some of what she says, she certainly isnt ready to bring the White House to the Republicans. Be careful of what you wish for because it could just end up to give us four more years of obamallama :barf:

claire

·
Registered
752 Posts
"She looks like my third ex-wife!"

"How many times have you been married, Old Guy?"

"Twice" :)

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
Please just tell me she's sitting out the 2012 election. While I like some of what she says, she certainly isnt ready to bring the White House to the Republicans. Be careful of what you wish for because it could just end up to give us four more years of obamallama :barf:

claire
So you think her less capable than osamaba?
Sorry, I don't agree at all.
McCain was the anchor holding back the ticket in '08, not Gov. Palin.

·
Banned
1,836 Posts
No...I didnt say that. She doesnt seem to have any problems with the Republican base per se, its the "independents", that 10% in the middle that will decide the election. I just dont think that she can carry that part of the vote.

While I would accept her over obanana, she would just not be my choice. JMO

claire

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts

claire
I want to see a real 3rd party take the WH in 2012. I'm not going to hold my breath, I just want a Pres that has actually read the Constitution, knows what it means, and will uphold the oath of office. Is that too much to ask for?

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts
I want to see a real 3rd party take the WH in 2012. I'm not going to hold my breath, I just want a Pres that has actually read the Constitution, knows what it means, and will uphold the oath of office. Is that too much to ask for?
The primary system, and the electoral college will have to be a thing of the past before that will ever happen.
That's not to say that some libertarian ideals cannot be infused into the republican party, a'la Ron Paul.

·
Banned
1,836 Posts
Not at all. I just dont think that a third party candidate can garner enough support to pull it off. Just because palin is a gun owner doesnt make her the best choice. Tom Selick owns guns and I wouldnt want him as my candidate for President either.

claire

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I'm with you on this one. I don't know that I'll ever see it in my lifetime though.

This obsession with Palin has to have Reagan and Goldwater rolling in their graves.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
My son's a lot more hardy than I am, so I wasn't there from 6am this morning (in 30 degree weather) to get a book autographed. But I did drive over a little before she got there and managed to get a handshake and a couple of pics while she worked the line going in. Be still my beating heart.
If you see her again, tell her I'm waiting for her in the Motel 6, naked under the covers. If she's going to be late, tell her not to worry, I'll leave the light on for her.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Ron Paul for Prez! (Sorry Pedro)
Lets get going on this new fangled Isolationisum.
I say to heck with the chinese and the indians. Live our lives on our terms and only our terms.
Oil is available in our own territories and should be utilized until an alternitive is developed.
If the Constitution was the law of the land, we would not be having this discussion!:)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ft Hood

Actually, she went to Ft Hood after Plano to reportedly the same reception she's been getting everywhere else.

My personal opinion is that she's greatly underestimated. She may run in 2012, but she's not commented on it. What's obvious is that she's working on becoming a conservative power broker. She's got almost 2 years to do nothing but that, and then decide where the polls are and what she wants to do.

For anyone that even thinks they might like her, I'd recommend www.conservatives4palin.com . Also, she's using Facebook to publish her beliefs and positions unfettered by the anklebiters in the media. All of that info can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin

Seeing this playout, I'm completely dismissive of the so-called interviews with Katie and Charlie. All you have to see is a transcript of the raw interview compared to what was broadcast to see the hit job. Reading her position papers, I'd vote for her in a nanosecond. Oh, and she never said you could see Russia from her house. That was Tina's creation.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
She's got almost 2 years to do nothing but that, and then decide where the polls are and what she wants to do.

Perhaps she could go back to Alaska and finish her last job. The one that she quit in the middle of. I think she sold out, and would certainly hope that we could find a better candidate for the highest office in the land. Just my opinion.
L.

·
Administrator
18,611 Posts
She's got almost 2 years to do nothing but that, and then decide where the polls are and what she wants to do.

Perhaps she could go back to Alaska and finish her last job. The one that she quit in the middle of. I think she sold out, and would certainly hope that we could find a better candidate for the highest office in the land. Just my opinion.
L.
Right.

But its ok for politico after politico after politico to get elected to one office with the promise of "I'll finish my term" and then turn right around and run for Senate or President while sill a Congressman or Governor. Yeah. Thats ok. :barf: I call it sponging off the public dole and treating their constituents like patsies while they run for DC cover.

·
Premium Member
4,786 Posts

L.
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.