1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy got into some finacial trouble and had to hock his sprinfield 1911 A1 SS I can get it for 141.00 but he said he had some problems with it jamming every fourth or fifth round I questioned him a bit and found out that he was having trouble getting the last round in the magazine so he oiled it! I know this has got to be the problem but if not where else should I start also he bought the gun brand new but never sent the warranty card in if he still has it and I fill it out will springfield honor it? or are there warrantys transferable anyway? any advice would be appreciated
freebyrd

·
Registered
411 Posts
I haven't sent my card in and Springfield has done warranty work on my pistol twice. I wouldn't pass that deal up. Try the gun yourself after you get it and put some ammo through it. If it still gives you problems send it back to Springfield. You might try some different magazines or different types of ammo. That may be your problem. At that price you still can't go wrong.

Shooter Ready?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Send it to me...I'll give ya' 150. sight unseen

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

I Like The Shade Too!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Just get some oil and 500 rds of ammo...go shoot the 500 and oil it about every 100...Take it home and COMPLETELY degrease, inspect, and re-lube...Enjoy it and welcome to the fray...

------------------
>>>>>>>>>>g2<<<<<<<<<<

I Like The Shade Too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts