1911Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Texas strong side holster a few weeks ago, I am very happy with the material and workmanship. It is a first class, comfortable carry rig. Best of all they had it in stock for my Kimber pro-carry.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I received my Texas strong side holster a few weeks ago, I am very happy with the material and workmanship. It is a first class, comfortable carry rig. Best of all they had it in stock for my Kimber pro-carry.
Kirkpatrick makes great leather. I have bought them instead of Bianchi (which I used to buy) because they were just as good, and cheaper. I also like the El Paso holsters if they have the design that you want.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hello cop,

I ordered one of these holsters for my daily carry gun, a S&W 1911PD, in the Commander format.

Ordered the first of the month -- received notification that it could be 4-6 weeks before it arrives. :(

I've heard nothing but good reports about these holsters. I'll post results when mine arrives.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Kirkpatrick and pro carry

Do you happen to have a picture of your Kirkpatrick TSS and your pro carry? I have a Eclipse Pro Carry that has been my off duty weapon for the past 4 years and was looking for a Nelson style holster. I recently brought a dual mag pouch and belt from Kirkpatrick was very satisfied. Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts