1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
The problem is, I don't really know if this message is pro-gun or anti-gun!!??

At first, I thought that it was pro - you like your guns enough to stay home from work and "fondle" them.

Then, after further reflection, it was the word "voices" that changed my opinion. Hearing voices implies that one is insane, and now this message takes on a whole new connotation. As in, I'm insane and about to go on a rampage.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your right shane . It could be taken both ways. So it comes down to where you wear the shirt to and who is reading it. And seeing as how it was a big shooting event and only shooters saw it . I think it is just plain funny. It might not be a good shirt to wear to the post office however.

------------------
Scott D. Mulkerin

www.sdmfabricating.com

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Scott, I can't read the last line on the T-shirt (the really tiny one under "the guns"). I assume that it was the source of the slogan. Do you know what it says? Perhaps if we knew, we may have a better idea if they are pro or anti.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Shane45-1911...SHOOTER...AT A MATCH...need any more hints (pro or anti) sheese.

someone else who was at the match, thanks for posting this scott

·
Banned
14,948 Posts
Yeah, but this sounds more anti-gun than pro. I was just wondering who dreamed up this T-shirt???

I know the shooter is pro - I was wondering about the genius who dreamed up the saying.

[This message has been edited by shane45-1911 (edited 08-13-2001).]

·
Registered
44 Posts
It is from an internet joke called something like:

"What to tell your boss when you call in sick"

It was among alot of other lines to say to your boss, but that was the only one that had guns mentioned

------------------
"KNEES IN THE BREEZE"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts