1911Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the greensboro gun show is jan 31 and feb 1. i'll be going to pick up some vv powder, either n310 or n320. i still haven't made up my mind. several vendors will be there selling .45 cast bullets. i want to pick some up to get started. anyone used any of them and could you recommend a dealer. i have no idea the names of the companies 'cause i've not paid attention, sorry. i reckon it'll have to be first hand knowledge on your part. thanks.

dan:D

i plan on using penn bullets when i get going good.

looking for 200gr lswc

·
Registered
89 Posts
Check out Valiant. I have been shooting their bullets for over a year now, and I have been pleased with the quality. The price is about the best I have found.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Go with Valiant Bullets. Exceptional bullets and nobody beats their price. I have been using them for years. Great folks to deal with too! They will be set up in the back against the wall.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I believe about $25 or $26 per thousand for 200 gr .45s. Cheaper if ya buy lots of them. I can't remember the price break quantity but these folks are great to do business with. Most companies will charge close to $30 per 500 box.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts