If this works right, the attached pic is of a set of Lett Hybrid grips I had done for my Ruger GP100.
Just thought you might like to see how this guy did.
I know I am happy with his work.
If the pic didn't work, I'll try it again......
Michigun Mike, I hope this helps; it is brought to you by the nice folks in Southeastern Michigan. regards, Richard
How to post pictures from Imagestation etc:
1) Go to the album where the photo is stored
2) Open the picture and right click on it
3) A box will open and click on copy
4) Highlite the properties and right click on the highlited area
5) A box will open and click on copy
6) Go to your post and click on IMG icon
7) Right click on the box that opens up and paste
8) With boards that don’t have an IMG icon
9) Type use lower case [ type img and another ] paste the properties of the photo and then type [ type /img and another ]
10) click on submit reply.
Thanks for the nice comments.
Also, I really appreciate the directions for posting pics. I imediately printed this string for future reference.
The url for Lett Grps is: www.lettgrips.com/
The grips cost me $100 +. The carving was $250.00...:hrm:
But, I just love this pistol, and it will eventually be handed down to one of my grandchildren, some day.....