1911Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a heck of a time finding wood after market grips for my 14-45 LDA. Anyone have a source. Eagle sent me some for a 14-45 but not the LDA and they didn't fit. The grips on the Para Ord. site are trash. So if you know let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try Hogue. I talked to them the other day and they seem to have good stock on wood grips give them a call @ 1800 438 4747. I am not to sure if they stock for LDA but they were the best source I could find for exotic woods.
ps Let me know if you have any luck

Rod

G

·
I have a 7 45 LDA single stack, I also have a P14 and after looking at the grips, it looks like you should be able to trim the tab off the wood grips and they should fit

·
Registered
783 Posts
Smith and Alexander has grips to fit the single action P14.45, but you have to "modify" the grips to work with the LDA 14.45. Once you modify the grips, you can't return them.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
python1340 said:
Smith and Alexander has grips to fit the single action P14.45, but you have to "modify" the grips to work with the LDA 14.45.
Well, that's the same thing Eagle told me. "Don't worry all you have to do is trim the little tab off." NOT. The grips weren't even close.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts