1911Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else had a problem with Metalform mags? I got 6 of the 7 rounders during the last group buy. I was unable to get tot the range (out of town) until recently. When I tried them, 5 of the 6 would only take 6 rounds. They functioned very well otherwise. I've e-mailed Metalform in search of a solution. I'll keep you posted.

·
Premium Member
20,303 Posts
Half my order had the same problem. I called, they said send them back, and I received new replacements very quickly. I've loved Metalforms for years, this is the first time I've ever had one problem. Hope it was just a bad batch!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Husker, I was beginning to think I forgot how to count. Hopefully they will have me return them as well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I got a bunch a while ago and 2 of them would not seat in the gun when they were loaded with 7 rounds. I took the follower out and cut .2" off the rear tab of the follower and they worked fine afterwards.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I e-mailed Metalform. Got an answer the next business day, said "We're sorry you had a problem, send 'em back, we'll fix or replace 'em." Sounds good to me. As it stands now, Metalform stands behind their stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts