1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make this for fun. It's mostly satire based on a little truth, so please don't get offended if you're a fan of any of these.

Beretta: You only hate us because we won the XM9 trials.

Browning: Have you seen our new T shirts, dog bowls, flat brim hats hoodies, or applied a Buckmark sticker to your lifted pickup truck? Oh yeah, I forgot, we make guns too.

Colt: The more you ask for it, the less likely we are to build it.

FN: We're like HK, but Belgian.

HK: We're not against civilians owning guns, just poor people owning guns.

Hi Point: Why spend $500 on a hand gun, when you can spend $300 on beer?

Mossberg: You didn't ask for a M4 stock on a lever action or a chainsaw grip shotgun, but we built it anyway.

Kel-Tec: When levels of innovation exceed levels of production.

Remington: We have more lemons than Minute Maid.

Ruger: We bring you the innovation of others at an affordable price.

Sig Sauer: German and Swiss heritage, with Indian quality.

S&W: We have the revolver market locked up.

Taurus: We heard you like to gamble.

Winchester: An American legend.....built in Japan.

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Browning: Have you seen our new T shirts, dog bowls, flat brim hats hoodies, or applied a Buckmark sticker to your lifted pickup truck? What can we say? We've never really made any guns.
:)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
It's ONLY funny....cuz it's true! - LOL

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Well, they are technically an importer. "Miroku" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Okay, so what was their excuse in the Fabrique Nationale days? ;)

In all fairness, I'm sure someone at Browning was responsible for that ghastly gold trigger, though.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Excellent. I'll throw another one in....

CZ: Meek and humble on the outside.... the Clark Kent of the gun world... albeit with an eastern European accent!!!

:):):)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay, so what was their excuse in the Fabrique Nationale days? ;)

In all fairness, I'm sure someone at Browning was responsible for that ghastly gold trigger, though.
To be fair, FNH does actually have a historical connection to John Browning, since he died on thier factory work bench. Miroku produced guns are a just result of rising Belgian labor prices.

I can tolerate the gold trigger, I just wish they'd quit putting the "Buckmark" on the trigger guard and reciever. Cheesy redneck emblems do not belong on fine shotguns.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Springfield: We don't care if it's a can opener. We'll still put an ambi safety on it.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Thanks! As a HK fanboy I can ruefully agree with this.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts