1911Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
My Mom, who spent 22 years doing Civil Service Work, often on Highly Classified Projects always taught us kids that we were never to write or type something we didn't want read, say something we didn't want heard, or do something we didn't want viewed.

It's a good rule to remember when commenting online, regardless of the thread.

As for Hogg? He's a Ctrl-Left Hopolophobic Dumb Mass.

This is nothing new for him and unless he gets his cranial-rectal inversion cured, he'll continue to spout crud like this.

It's up to the rest of us to educate as many people as we can about the true facts of ALL Constitutional Rights, including 2nd Amendment Rights.

Do so with Verifiable Information that can be independently verified by at least three separate sources.

Educate the Ctrl-Left Dumb Masses of their ignorance.
Absolutely - good advice (we were taught likewise).

Merely a stain in the toilet bowl at this point.
Perhaps a little Pine-sol applied judiciously would help too!

That she was admitted to any law school is amazing but that she was awarded a degree from one of the best ones in the country is stunning. It is actually embarrassing.
The unfortunate truth is that many Universities are hard pressed for minorities that actually qualify just to have the politically correct appearance of diversity and equality. Affirmative action is one of the worse things that has happened to our educational system to the detriment of truly hard working people. In the absence of affirmative action, these schools would have but a tiny number of minorities, and being liberals playing identity politics, that would be unacceptable.

Look at Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas, she got her job by fooling the administration that she was a member of an under privileged and oppressed minority.

What sucks is this country is full of David Hoggs, this kids most pressing thought is about gay and trans ****** back in the 1700's.

Just goes to show how good we really have it in this day and age. Life is perhaps too easy nowadays.

The unfortunate truth is that many Universities are hard pressed for minorities that actually qualify just to have the politically correct appearance of diversity and equality. Affirmative action is one of the worse things that has happened to our educational system to the detriment of truly hard working people. In the absence of affirmative action, these schools would have but a tiny number of minorities, and being liberals playing identity politics, that would be unacceptable.

Look at Elizabeth Warren aka Pocahontas, she got her job by fooling the administration that she was a member of an under privileged and oppressed minority.
No kidding. I sure would like to get some of that white privilege I keep hearing about.

It is a very bad situation. Low IQ people like Sheila Jackson Lee who get handed a prestigious law degree can always fall back on government or politics for a job. The bigger worry is when they start handing out medical and engineering degrees based on quotas.

What sucks is this country is full of David Hoggs, this kids most pressing thought is about gay and trans ****** back in the 1700's.

Just goes to show how good we really have it in this day and age. Life is perhaps too easy nowadays.
We may be laughing at his stupid sorry ass right now, but revisionist history is fast overtaking the truth and soon children truly will be reading about LBTQ ****** in school. We can't forever be teaching kids about the fact that this country was created by a bunch of rich white slave owners.

That pee wee hermann he/she is pathetic. I understand he is a homosexual and you would figure with all the "hate" against gays and gay bashing that community would value the right to self defense.

When Rick Scott and the repbublican governor won i would have loved to see the look on his face as he thought he had clout.

Something to consider going forward.

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.
I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."
Theodore Dalrymple

Animal Farm and 1984 are the ultimate how to manuals of a communist takeover

Animal Farm and 1984 are the ultimate how to manuals of a communist takeover
And “Pigglet” would make a perfect “Squealer” to Sanders as “Comrade Napoleon”.

That she was admitted to any law school is amazing but that she was awarded a degree from one of the best ones in the country is stunning. It is actually embarrassing.
It is from Wahoo Land, UVa law.

I dealt with numerous highly educated people over the years.
BY the time a met them you can be sure I knew plenty of details about their professional life and credentials.
I had access to my bosses Admin Assistant to find this stuff out for me (and him).
Sometimes we wood look at each other after they had spoken and raise our eyebrows in surprise about how ignorant they showed themselves to be.

Credentials are just a starting point.
It is what you do with them, and if you learned what you DO NOT KNOW that matters in the real world.

I surrounded myself with a team of people I could rely on for the things I was not 'expert' at.
Like receiver and LC filter design.
I taught them how to use PC boards traces to make LC filters at even higher frequencies than lumped actual components.
I also did their synthesizer designs using high speed digital.
They did the steps using mixers and filters. I then learned many of their tricks, but stil used Tom G. for the required filter designs.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.