1911Forum banner

Gun-grabber David Hogg puts out a statement so stupid everyone is now dumber

7K views 51 replies 29 participants last post by  Valor45 
#1 ·
#3 ·
It's scary what young people think about the world today.
We are already a nation of mindless sheep who are being lied to on a Biblical scale.

We're ready for the slaughter, or complete and absolute control.
Actually, no, "we" are not.

#12 ·
He is a legal adult now... but with a mind of a dimwitted and disturbed child. I have always felt that the first amendment is more powerful then the second amendment. In the wrong hands, the 1st amendment can be far more dangerous, cause the death of far more people than any armed peaceful population.

It was once said: "The pen is mightier than the sword".

Look at the damage that Karl Marx did with his "Communist Manifesto", Mao Zedong with his "Little Red Book" or what Adolf Hitler did with his "Mein Kampf". Hundreds of Millions perished.

It's the danger of the first amendment in the hands of disturbed people that is the real danger to the public. Too bad there are no "Red Flag" laws to censor the disturbed nitwits who post garbage and historical revisionism on the public social media platforms.

#10 ·
The kid likely has a future in congress.

Hey if Guam can tip over and sink......:confused:

#15 ·
Some people it would appear, get it.

Something to consider going forward.

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.
I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."
Theodore Dalrymple

#36 ·
Something to consider going forward.

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.
When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.
To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.
I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."
Theodore Dalrymple

Animal Farm and 1984 are the ultimate how to manuals of a communist takeover

#17 ·
We've now moved beyond that, PolymerMan. We're at a crossroads, where not only are outlandish and preposterous things being said, but our various government entities require that we parrot them back, and act as though we agree with them, under penalty of prosecution.

I often think of a speech given by Congressman Trey Gowdy, where he asked people which was more important, truth, or freedom. Most folks flub the answer.

L.

#20 ·
L'il Hogg's 15-minutes of fame are long over. Ignore him.

#21 ·
I fully agree.

Merely a stain in the toilet bowl at this point.

#34 ·
We may be laughing at his stupid sorry ass right now, but revisionist history is fast overtaking the truth and soon children truly will be reading about LBTQ ****** in school. We can't forever be teaching kids about the fact that this country was created by a bunch of rich white slave owners.

#35 ·
That pee wee hermann he/she is pathetic. I understand he is a homosexual and you would figure with all the "hate" against gays and gay bashing that community would value the right to self defense.

When Rick Scott and the repbublican governor won i would have loved to see the look on his face as he thought he had clout.

#48 ·
What you mean the part about him being the love child?

Of Hillary and Al Sharpton?

#49 ·
Every time I hear his name or that he's once again opened up his Ctrl-Left dumb massed mouth, I think.......

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.