1911Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody here watch the Wilson Combat YouTube Channel Playlist "Gun Guys"?

Man, I love sitting down with a glass of whiskey and listening to those fellas, hackathon, bill, massad, etc. talk guns and the old days. As a 30 year old, it makes me wish I was part of them. I particularly like the episode talking about their first experience with the 1911...funny thing is neither experience between Ken and Bill was positive and just look where they are today 馃槀

Registered
I love all the gun guys video, plus the other content on the WC YouTube channel. I have never met Ken Hackathon, but I could listen to him talk about guns for hours.

Registered
Yes I've watched every one, they are great. I was lucky enough to get a Larry Vickers class a few years ago, would really enjoy a Hackathorn but I think he's semi retired. They are fun just to hear the stories.

Super Moderator
Yes I've watched every one, they are great. I was lucky enough to get a Larry Vickers class a few years ago, would really enjoy a Hackathorn but I think he's semi retired. They are fun just to hear the stories.
Ken is retired from giving classes, but does some consulting.

Super Moderator
I bet you old Grandpa could tell you some stuff he heard from Ken and Bill. LOL.

Another video came out this morning.

Super Moderator

Premium Member
Just got the chance to watch their newest one. Excellent as always. Pretty sure that I have watched them all at least three times.

Registered
For YouTube firearm subscriptions I have limited myself to Wilson Combat, Vickers Tactical & British Muzzleloaders, I still watch other channels as it may be of interest, but for relying on experience and credibility I stay with the first 2 choices for my daily carry and overall viewing pleasure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts