1911Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm surprised the dog didn't react sooner and alerted the guy sleeping.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's less than 5 miles from my house here in Las Vegas. I don't have a dog for them to shoot, but they will feel the wrath of 5.56 rounds from the AR next to my headboard if they try that crap in my neighborhood. Another reason I don't fall asleep in my living room. Stay armed and stay safe ladies and gents.

·
Premium Member
13,761 Posts
Always have a 45 (or cal of your choice) within arms reach when napping...And a back-up gun near by. Very interesting vid because that is how fast it can happen and close-up...I call that the caliber-coffee-table-test. Pick the caliber/gun you are most confident in that scenario...Very unlikely where I live, but there is always a first time, especially as the Liberals turn this country into xxxx.

Can't believe the dirt bag shot the dog, he should rot in hell for that alone after he gets locked-up.
C.A.

·
Registered
134 Posts
The hell does that have to do with that story...
•Suspect No. 1: Black, 20 to 30 years old, 5'10" with a muscular build and short black hair;
•Suspect No. 2: Black, 18 to 25 years old, 5'10" with a thin build and black braided hair; he may have a tattoo on the right side of his neck;
•Suspect No. 3: Black, 20 to 30 years old, 6' with a heavy set and braided hair; he may have a tattoo located on the outside of bicep of left arm.

this was his reference

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I beefed up my doors to the point that kicking one in is going to take a very big foot. (Bigger than humans have). Within 1 second I will be armed and if they gain entry, their lives are forfeit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts