1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SAD NEWS...GUNBLAST PERSONALITY JEFF QUINN HAS STEPPED ON A RAINBOW.
Jeff provided countless informative Gun reviews for many years.
RIP

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
A sad day, definitely. May he go to the big shooting range in the sky with a never ending supply of firearms & Ammo....

·
Registered
116 Posts
That's too bad. It was refreshing to see a humble man who had a simple passion for firearms give an Honest to God review. He will surely be missed.

·
Administrator
71,901 Posts
Sad news. I watched a ton of his videos, and I hope they remain online for posterity.

·
Premium Member
7,670 Posts
Very sad news, watched almost all of his gun reviews. I’m thankful that he spent his time reviewing firearms, he was always worth the watch.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Saddens me to hear that, he was one of the few *really* good youtube gun folk..

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Sad news. Rest in peace sir.

I remember a few years ago he pulled a joke on his fans at shot show. He was doing a video at shot show and the last second he held up a sign that said Ruger SR30.

You can imagine the tizzy on the ruger forums. Pages of speculation on what this mystery new model would be. A few days later Jeff came clean and admitted the sign meant ruger shotting range number 30.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
That's sad. I really liked his videos and his down to earth regular guy personality.

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
RIP Jeff. Always liked that he seemed like just a good ol boy. No pretense or hyper inflated ego.

In the video she said he went on listening to the Marshall Tucker Band's Can't You See. A favorite of his. Good choice. It just happens to be a favorite of mine. Next time I hear it or play it I'll give a nod his way.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts