1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post your Guncrafter Industries 1911's here.

here are mine:

"Pistol with No Name" with Chip McCormick Match Grade Magazine, .45 ACP

"American" with naked slide and flush crowned barrel, .45 ACP

"Model 2":

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Model 2"

Perfect Defense Combination: Big but Slow (.50GI) vs Small but Fast (5.7x28mm)

"Model 2" and Benelli M4:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Where did you get that Holster? is it IWB and hold a light?? Any info on it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the holster is Nighthawk Customs Recon Paddle Holster. however, it's a big and because of the large pin, the gun is not in the holster completely.

Here are pictures of Model 2 with Surefire x300 and Raven Concealment System holster, MD cut (order the Springfield TRP Operator full rail). This holster is much slimmer than the Nighthawk Paddle holster. However, it's very tight due to the bigger profile of the Model 2. It also ruin the finish on my Model 2 a bit. Most likely need to sand the holster.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I feel that for the money the NN can't be beat. I love the 15 lpi checkering,the melonite finish, and the no fluff look and feel of the Guncrafters.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from left to right: Colt Officer's ACP, Guncrafter Model 2, and Ed Brown Special Forces

had an Ed Brown Special Forces. When I got my Model 2, I made the decision to sell the Special Forces right away. The quality, fit and finish on the Model 2 is so good. You just cannot compare the Ed Brown with Guncrafter Industries.

·
Registered
365 Posts

My new #1 with naked slide, USMC logo, ambi safety, Wilson magwell, 3.5lb trigger, serrated top of slide, Wilson gold bead front sight with speedblade rear, Wicked Grips and Doug Turnbull charcoal bluing = SWEET!

·
Registered
641 Posts
My Model 1

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I'll play. :)

Stainless No Name bobtailed Commander

Hardchromed No Name CCO

Hardchromed Model 1 .50GI before flush crowned barrel

and after

Stainless No Name

Hardchromed No Name Commander

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
My custom No Name,,,,, railed and threaded barrel....

I saw it at Gunslingers on Thursday night and emailed George for the price. He got right back to me and I said it's sold ( I may need to put a breathalyzer on my keyboard). I've bought from George before and was totally confident in him. I called him on Friday morning with credit card info and had my FFL email the documents needed. He shipped it on Friday and I had the pistol in my hand by 4:30 on Saturday. MI to Southeastern PA. George is really an impressive guy to deal with!!! :rock:

Backstory: I frequently visit the Gunslingers site, I saw that pistol and George replied and I typed up the sold email back to him. I didn't hit send, I just left it and went out back to talk with the wife.
me- Hon, I'm seriously considering buying another pistol.
her- You don't need another gun, you have enough of them.
me- OK, thanks for the conversation.
I walked back in to the computer and hit "SEND".

I had some buyers remorse in that I didn't buy another Wilson, but I can't wait 12 to 16 months for them to make me a custom pistol with a threaded barrel.

Now that I have a host I guess it's time for suppressor shopping,,, again.:cool: I hope to get out and shoot it next week and see how it does. The shredder grips are kinda rugged. I'll see how long they last, as I do prefer thin grips.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Those are some fine looking guns

1 - 20 of 296 Posts