Registered
5,151 Posts
That almost makes me want to subscribe.

Almost.

Bob

·
Premium Member
6,023 Posts
I don't subscribe to G&A anymore anyway. It's nothing more than a "yes man" digest to the gun industry. Every review sounds like it was written by the manufacturer and simply plagiarized by the given columnist. Some guns and some accessories just plain suck and need to be called out for being worthless junk, plain and simple.

With that said, I respect the Editor for firing the "Zumbo wannabe" and moving on.

No compromise, no quarter given. And that includes water carriers for RINO's and "moderates" on the issue.

Shall not be infringed.

Carry on,

Fin

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
That almost makes me want to subscribe.

Almost.

Bob
I do subscribe. On one hand I commend the magazine-content-decision-makers on a swift and forceful response, but on the other hand, could it have been possible to retain all the offenders and have them issue an apology? I feel bad for anyone losing his job in this "dorked-up," anti-free-market, economy.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I do subscribe. On one hand I commend the magazine-content-decision-makers on a swift and forceful response, but on the other hand, could it have been possible to retain all the offenders and have them issue an apology? I feel bad for anyone losing his job in this "dorked-up," anti-free-market, economy.
Not me. You take anti-2A views, you will net receive another Penny from me.

That being said, G&A did the right thing by canning both Metcalf and the editor. I may have to resubscribe.

·
Registered
5,497 Posts
I still have to question how the editorial staff allowed that garbage to get through to begin with. I guess the out of work bozo can tour with Mark Space Cadet Kelley.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I missed the boat on this. What did he say that was so bad?

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Action has been taken, and I, for one, am satisfied. Apology accepted.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts