1911Forum banner

Gunsmith in Los Angeles Area

1655 Views 11 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Darkside007
Does anyone know a reliable gunsmith in the Los Angeles area still in business???
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
583 Posts
Like asking to see a Snowman in the summer!! LOL. I wish you the best of luck, I live in a free state and there aren't many good gunsmiths around. I hope you can find what you are looking for.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

· Registered
Ed Brown Executive Target, Colt Series 70, Nighthawk Talon II, Kimber Eclipse II
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Like asking to see a Snowman in the summer!! LOL. I wish you the best of luck, I live in a free state and there aren't many good gunsmiths around. I hope you can find what you are looking for.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Lmao Thanks for that DMThomp!! You couldn't be more right. I am probably better off going to GS school myself. Cheers!

· Banned
EB Kobra Carry, WC Protector, Colt Combat Elite, T Series BHP, and a Walther PPK to name a few faves
460 Posts
Alan Tanaka, Gardena - AT Gunworks
Yup - the ONLY one I'd recommend in the area. And he's good! LA County has basically driven the gunsmiths out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.