1911Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,994 Posts
My experience with my compensated Pro LW Wilson has been as David says "the smile will grow as you shoot it more"! Congrats on a great build!

Reactions: HKmanlp1

·
Super Moderator
16,994 Posts
I have taken classes with Mr Hackathorn before. Same with Larry Vickers. Thus I have a Vickers Elite commander on order. Just some cool keepsakes for me.
(y) I have attended many classes with Ken, two with Larry, and a few with Robbie Leatham (and a few others) - all first class trainers and what I consider as friends. I particularly like some of the options on each of their takes of 1911 options, and see value in each. I have a Hackathorn Special Commander in blued with special polish grit detail and XTAC grip treatment, one of very few Hackathorn Specials with XTAC grip texture. I consider this a very special tribute to friendship and respect. Never going to let this one go until death takes me, then it will go to one of my grandkids/nephews/nieces as an heirloom.

Reactions: DubfromGa

·
Super Moderator
16,994 Posts
I have been out of the country and have not seen this post. I love everything about this 1911.
Welcome back; nice to be back in time for the 4th!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts