1911Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We at Wilson want to thank you for all of your support over the years and your honest and valued commentary on our products and services. You guys make us better at what we love to do-I want you to know that!

Have a happy and safe holiday season with your families. Keep your powder dry and shoot straight.

Thanks,

WCR and the Wilson Family.

PS-:) Just a note, we will be closed Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and will reopen on the following Monday for business. Expect great things from us in 2010.

·
Registered
148 Posts
And to all of you at WC, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Thanks for all your assistance in 2009.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I know I am going to have a merry Christmas. I have a new 9mm supergrade being delivered on 12/23. Now if I could just talk the range into being open on Christmas!!

Special thanks to Joe Rankin and the boys at Wilson for getting it here before Christmas (although you did kind of push it)!

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
so i hear the Wilson is giving away a free gun to anyone whose birthday is Dec 25th. hmmm...my birthday happens to be Dec 25th :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Merry Christmas WCR

·
Banned
912 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of you. Be safe and get ready to answer alot more of my silly questions through out the new year.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
I know I am going to have a merry Christmas. I have a new 9mm supergrade being delivered on 12/23. Now if I could just talk the range into being open on Christmas!!

Special thanks to Joe Rankin and the boys at Wilson for getting it here before Christmas (although you did kind of push it)!
Merry Christmas to you & all the other forum members. It will be a great one for me as well as my RDP will be completed today & shipped overnight!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts