1911Forum banner

Happy with your SW?

4068 26
I'm a newbie here.

I have been conviced by my local 1911 fanatics to give up my Sig ways and come over to the dark side....

I have been researching this thing to death, and there are so many options....

I have heard a lot of positive about the SW products. Overall, have you been pleased with the gun? In comparision to other 1911s you have shot/owned how does it stack up?

I'm a simply paper cutter......no competition.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
mitrod3 said:
my second (for now five 1911's) was a S&W basic stainless with fixed sights. great gun and one fine shooter. i have been fortunate to have had the luck to get 5 fine 1911's thus far. very pleased with the S&W and would buy another without hesitation. i recently decided to upgrade my S&W and the smith doing the work indicated it was a excellant platform for what i was planning......Kart barrel, custom bushing, ambi safety (i shoot for defensive interests) and magwell.

you won't go wrong with an S&W.

be safe, shoot well. :rock:
Hey mitrod3, you must post pics when your project is done. I'm interested to see how well a Kart Barrel shoots in the SW1911.:rock:

Best regards,
Joseph

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Se1911sc

Yikes, that's just not right. I'm sure Smith will correct that right away, sorry to see that you received the barrel like that.:mummy: :barf: Let us know he outcome, I'm sure they will take care of you. Keep us up to date on their response and service.

Best regards,
Joseph

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.