1911Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone whose had the hard chrome done by baer, can you post a pic? Especially if you have a mono.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Hemi

Attachments

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
The Hard Chrome TRS Commanche I had was sexy as hell. Wish I had kept it.

·
Registered
23,195 Posts
A Premier II that I bought used. It was made in 1997 according to Baer. It will give me 3 inch groups at 50 yards from a Ransom Rest. Maybe better if I wanted to play with the ammo I used.

·
Registered
433 Posts
My Les Baer UTC

-Ray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
524 Posts
You guys are killing me with those pictures. I soon as I get caught up a little, I am sending my TRS back to Baer for hard chrome. Enablers....

·
Banned
13,565 Posts
You guys are killing me with those pictures. I soon as I get caught up a little, I am sending my TRS back to Baer for hard chrome. Enablers....
Always glad to help out another forum member!!!! 😁

·
Registered
524 Posts
If my wife stilled worked I would have sent the TRS back already. She just wouldn't see it coming and going :cool:. I sent my PII to Robar and had NP3+ on the slide and Roguard on the frame. The NP3+ is a really good finish as well.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So anyone still reading this thread, I called LB yesterday, talked to a lady, she told me to just mail my gun to them with instructions of what I want done, mentioned I could use USPS but she advises against it, also mentioned UPS and Fed Ex, however didnt tell me anything about getting a copy of their ffl to show fed ex, or fly it to them overnight...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
So anyone still reading this thread, I called LB yesterday, talked to a lady, she told me to just mail my gun to them with instructions of what I want done, mentioned I could use USPS but she advises against it, also mentioned UPS and Fed Ex, however didnt tell me anything about getting a copy of their ffl to show fed ex, or fly it to them overnight...
I'm going to have my FFL ship mine.

·
Registered
433 Posts

Unless you are a licensed FFL, you can not ship via USPS.

You must use UPS or FedEx and it has to go overnight.

If you are real good buddies with your local FFL, they can ship it for you for a fraction of the cost it will cost you via UPS or FedEx.

-Ray

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have very recently sent guns to Sig Sauer (FedEx) and Wilson Combat (UPS) and neither one asked me for a copy of a FFL. Wilson sent me a copy for UPS but they were not concerned one way or the other. I just told them it was a handgun being returned to the manufacture.

·
Registered
433 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts