1911Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at Haugen's site, I noticed the EZ carry holster.
Anyone here had experience with that holster and/or Haugen's holsters?
How would you compare them with Milt Sparks? Haugen's prices look very reasonable compared to the top makers.

I have noticed in the Search that there seems to be an inordinate number of Haugen holsters for sale. That would indicate that folks are not entirely satisfied.

I have holsters from Andrews, Sparks, Kramer and a couple of other good makers. So far I have to say that Sparks is my favorite. I have holsters on order from Brommeland, and Del Fatti. I have found that the second tier of holster makers does not satisfy me. Often their holsters are too thick, and lack some of the good design that Sparks, for example, has. I ordered a pancake holster from a good maker for my G 26. That holster had a shirt guard, which I like, but it and the way the holster was cut prevented a good grip on the gun.

So while I like the design of Jerry's EZ Carry, I would appreciate comments by those who have used his holsters, and especially that particular holster.

Thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have a Equalizer for my Commander. I am very happy with the fit and finish of this holster. I have owned several Sparks in the past. This one is right up there. I am very happy with quality and price of Haugen's holsters.

I ordered mine and had it in about three weeks. For the quality, value and short build time I will stick with Haugen in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts